NOMAs Top 10 Outdoor Christmas Lights
For a sophisticated outdoor Christmas display keep your outdoor lights subtle, with icicle or berry lights to emphasise architectural features like windows, porches, or log sheds, and simple light chains to trees for an instant outdoor Christmas tree. Once you’ve put the basics in place it’s time to stand back and see which other areas of your house or garden could benefit from a little sprinkling of Christmas magic: add simple snowflake lights to trees or a wall, and Christmas stake lights along a path.
- The Classic Christmas Outdoor Look: Get the manor-house look with light chains that accentuate the features of your house – dress your lights along the top of your house, windows, door or porch. Decorate any flower beds or trees at the front of the house in the same lights for a coordinated look that will be the talk of the town.
- Create that Christmas Magic with LED Animals: keep the lights to one colour and the size in check and a wire frame animal can be the perfect lodger for your garden this Christmas. Kids and adults will love this NOMA Wire Frame Running Deer.
- Curtain Lights: the ultimate in glamour for your outdoor Christmas space.
- Let it Snow: Snowing Icicle Lights will give your shed or porch a Seasonal Glow. NOMA’s Snowing Icicle Lights come complete with NOMA EasyTimer so you only have to set them once and they will come on every day.
- Industrial Lights: Get the industrial look this Christmas with NOMA Garden Art’s The Bulb Solar light string. The stunning Edison-style bulbs are solar-powered, and look gorgeous wherever you hang them. And with NOMA’s SOLAR 365 technology you’ll get 6 hours of light each day guaranteed
NOMA Garden Art The Solar Bulb String of 7
- Twinkle Twinkle Little Tree: Give your outdoor space some twinkling magic with a contemporary wire tree
- Simple Snowflake: with no guarantee of snow this Christmas, make your own sparkle with a collection of 3 or 5 snowflakes hung together in a tree or against a wall.
- Statement Stag: Get the ‘wow’ factor this Christmas with a NOMA Stags Head – perfect for adding a quirky touch to a porch, wall, or woodshed – you won’t want to take him down in January!
- Tree Stake Lights: Make sure Santa knows the way to deliver his presents with these fun Christmas tree stake lights.
- Get the WOW factor with a Spiral Tree – go as big as you dare!